Tuesday, July 21, 2009

God's Message or Just a Coincident?


Once, a friend asked me whether I'm a religious person. No, I'm not. I only do my minimum obligations: go to the church once a week or at other holidays required, pray only at the beginning and end of the day, rarely do any devotion. But, still I need to receive God's approval in everything I do, especially for something new, something that makes me have to choose. Of course I couldn't expect God would speak to me face to face, loud and clear. I have to listen it from everything happened around me, or listen to my heart. It's a difficult job, since I couldn't be sure whether it is really God's answer or just a coincident?

During these last couple of days, I had experienced bad things simultaneously. Fallen sick badly over a long weekend, when I would prefer used the time joining my friend in an outing together. My laptop's adaptor had suddenly broken, when every IT spare parts shops are closed for the holiday. It have made me worried, that somehow I'm going into a direction not intended for me to have it at all. I've been thinking and thinking, re-evaluating all of my actions and choices. There's a part in my heart that wants to acknowledge it as God's warning to me. But, much more of it just wants to see it as a co-incident, a bad luck for me.

So, at the present I just play along. Waiting, let the time goes by until the critical time comes. Hopefully, at the time I could realize something more of this bad luck meaning for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Heaven on Earth: My Journey to God © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner