Saturday, December 19, 2009

My harvest this year

Thanksgiving isn't my culture. Nevertheless, there's nothing wrong in using the moment to thank God for His blessings and gifts towards me, especially during this year.

Thank You, God, for finally granted the wish(es) I'd made on the first day of August as my birthday wishes. That you finally lighted up my way that had been so long in the dark. That finally I got a new job, after so many years I tried and tried and almost gave up. And thank You, too, for allowed me making this good news as a wonderful welcoming present for a friend just as I wished.

Thank You, God, for surrounding me with good friends and family. For making me always found a little joy, love and laughter, even in the middle of chaos, stresses and troubles. For providing me a little oase where I could rest for a while, let go my burden and enjoy the moment, short as it is.

At last but not the least, I greatly thank You, God, for allowing me following my heart this time. I just hope that You won't mind grant me some strength when I need it most in the future, when everything won't end like I wish.

Dear God, bless everyone whom I love and who loves me. Especially for my elderly parents. For my Dad who has been ill for so long, please hold his hands, give him a strength to face his illness and to gladly lay his health in Your Hands. For Mom who has been so patient in caring my Dad and us her children, even in her old age.....grant her more strength and allow her to be able to enjoy her old age in peace and happiness, because she really deserves it.

Thank You, God, for my harvest this year. It's the best gift for my birthday this year! Amen.


1 comments:

Sutaaraito said...

Thanks for sharing your harvest. It makes me see how big and kind God is. May God bless you always...

Post a Comment

 

Heaven on Earth: My Journey to God © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner