Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Do you believe in FATE?

Recently, my friend asked me whether I believe in fate. This is one question that I had thought so long myself, so I was quite ready to answer it.

I am neither believe nor disbelieve about the influence of fate in our life. What I believe mostly is that everyone creates his own fate, by making choices in every second of their life. It's like one who stand in the middle of road crossing. Each direction we choose will create other consequences and sometimes will lead us into another road crossing again. 

But, I also believe that in some point of life, we'll get to a same place, no matter which way we took before, no matter how many times we had traced back our steps and took another way. This is what I call as fate. It is the one point we have to get through in life no matter how unwilling we are to face it. This is the place where I pray utmost so God would hold my hand to get through till the end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Heaven on Earth: My Journey to God © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner