Saturday, February 27, 2010

Premonition

Have you ever got a warning before something bad happened to you? I had.

The first time I got it, I didn't understand. I just felt so upset, because somehow I misplaced the first rosary I had as my own. The rosary wasn't a unique one. As I recalled, Mom bought it at a local church. I rarely used it for praying, but since the first Mom gave it to me, the Rosary was always in my bag.....wherever I went. Then, soon after that lost, I got separated with someone dear to me at the time. But, still I didn't connect the two things together, as I knew that the separation was inevitable.

The second time it happened, I was really alerted. I had sensed that I was in the brink of losing someone again at the time. Then, one day I found that once again I misplaced my rosary. This time, the rosary was really my treasure. It was a souvenir that my Boss bought in Italy and claimed that it has been blessed by a priest there.

This time, I sat and thought....and then, I remembered a short story I had read in my teens. A story about how a couple lovebird exchanged gifts and promised to keep it safely, because they believed if they lost it, then they would also lost each other. Okay, my experience was very much different from the story. But the gist was the same. Whenever I loose something value to me, it is a premonition......that in the near future, I'll loose someone dear to me. The experience and my realization have made me very careful with my things, especially the ones with high values, not just in price, but more in the memories contained.

Recently, I found out that I lost the entire of recorded activities history in my one of messenger softwares. I just did an upgrade system at the moment. What made me very alerted was the fact that I did the same upgrading in another computer almost at the same time. But I didn't get the same problem at the other computer. So, why did it happen?

I really, really hope that this time I was proved wrong. That the previous experiences were only coincident. But, if it somehow would happen some day, I just wish that I'll be strong enough to face it and go on living. Because this time, I've gotten the premonition when everything is still a peaceful heaven for me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Heaven on Earth: My Journey to God © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner